Engineering with Live
Engineering with Live | International
Utilizing Ableton Live, this course caters to individuals wanting to understand the finer details of sculpting sounds to bring out the best in their music / material. Teaching of the fundamentals of; frequency, dynamics, space, critical listening skills of instruments & music as well as recording techniques, plus practical application of these fundamentals to the students’ own music, leads them to creating more polished productions – not just in terms of quality musical ideas, but pristine sounding songs.
Course Fee: MYR 7,000
Course Duration: 15 x 1.5-Hour Private Classes
- Exclusive class re-cap videos
- 12 x 1.5-Hour Lab Sessions
- 4 x 1.5 Hours Studio Time
- File management and basic computer competency (macOS/Windows)
- More than 2 years experience with a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) or
- Completion of our Foundations of Ableton Live course
- Submission of a recent composition/production/recording
- ABRSM Grade 2 / equivalent or
- Express Music Theory for Beginners
Music Theory Enrichment for Producers and DJs recommended
Drop us a line here for a FREE demonstration!
From private lessons in the comfort of our institution, to high quality recordings, mixes, masters and even live streaming from our fully equiped studios and workspaces, we will find the best way to bring the love of audio and music into your life.